Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tricks And Treasures

Today we had a motivational assembly for all of the students. Melvin Adams of the Harlem Globe Trotters came and spoke to them. He was REALLY short. Like mini me almost. Haha he walked by me on his way to the front and grabbed my shoulder and said, "what's happening Carmen Electra??" haahahaha at least she's hot right? All in all he was a really funny guy with the kids though pretty much all of his humor was funnier to the adults in the room. And his motivation really wasn't there all the kids wanted to see was his tricks. I think he probably talked to fast for the kids to even understand what he was there to talk about. Haha but he cracked me up like crazy and that's what REALLY matters right?


Geolocate this post.



Posted with LifeCast


2 comments:

beckaboots said...

haha that is so funny! carmen electra huh? she is HOTT and so are you!

Melissa said...

agreed. Carmen Electra and you share the hottttttness factor (I'm of the opinion that more t's intensifies the hottttness.) haha! -melissa