Friday, June 19, 2009

Somebody Give Me A Miracle

Fell asleep at 5pm while cuddling with Kyle yesterday.
He took a nap with me till 6pm while I slept a while longer
until 6am![here]

It was well needed && I feel
GRRRRREAT!

Attempted to make cookies for Kyle to take to work this morning.
But silly me forgot to pre-heat the oven [which takes 6 minutes]
I only had nine minutes for the cookies to bake before he would be late!
:[

So now, more than a few of them are sitting in my tummy instead of his.... :/

I fell in love with a camera this week....
But it's a BIT out of my price-range for now....
I wonder if Target has lay-away?? [haaa]
Sometimes being poor sucks ;]
Other times, I am grateful for it.
But now when I really want a camera...
It still kinda sucks
But I will be patient && wait for it
[[I hate waiting]]

I am in desperate need of a good theme song..
Maybe something from MIKA?

Kyle surprised me with a gift this morning:]
A set of burnable CDs :]
I am so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for your feedback. I think that is the one I liked the most too. It is a little too pricey for me at the moment, but I know it will be worth the wait!

Do you do photography? Your in phoenix right?

Anonymous said...

WOW she is amazing as well! Gosh I hope I get as good as them one day! Thanks for checking out my journey.