Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Laundry and Resolutions

The worst part about doing laundry is knowing that there will always be one more set of clothes to wash tomorrow






Monday, I was sooo lucky to have off.
Kyle and I had lots of plans for creating peace
out of our mess of an apartment.




We slept in instead.

We DID get our laundry done though!
Our washer is currently broken [for the 2nd time this month] so

1. our clothes were piling up higher than our THREE laundry baskets could handle
2. We had to go to the laundromat around the corner

2 hours and $25 later we had no dirty clothes in sight.


My least favorite part of laundry is the folding and hanging after. It's MISERABLE.

But you would be shocked to hear that I folded and hung everything and even cleared out my closet out of the clothes that are either too small or I NEVER wear:]

I DID save a few old faves that don't fit anymore as "goal" clothes that I want to fit into when my resolution is complete.



Speaking of Resolutions,


Thank GOODNESS it's not technically the new year
yet because I am doing TERRIBLE.
So far today I caved and had
1 Blueberry Muffin
1 Naked Drink
2 Nutrigrain Bars
and 15 pretzel M&M's


I'm hoping tomorrow I will be stronger....

Or will at least have healthier snacks around.

Or no money..





That would work too I suppose.



All photos via We♥it

2 comments:

Inside A Book said...

I LOVE it!! Your 'lament to laundry' was perfect. (And oh so true!)

I'm right there with you on the caving piece...I am trying to eat everything now so I don't have to throw it out or give it away next week. Ouch!! As it is, my body is craving "good for you foods" finally after two weeks of junk!. I am actually looking forward to walking----tomorrow!

Inside A Book said...

I LOVE it!! Your 'lament to laundry' was perfect. (And oh so true!)

I'm right there with you on the caving piece...I am trying to eat everything now so I don't have to throw it out or give it away next week. Ouch!! As it is, my body is craving "good for you foods" finally after two weeks of junk!. I am actually looking forward to walking----tomorrow!