Wednesday, November 26, 2008

excitement and love(ly pictures) are in the air!

I have to say, I LOVE Mary Jordan. She is a saint and takes absolutely fabulous pictures! We had our engagement shots done today at the coolest places! The Scottsdale civic center has some incredible artwork and is fantastic for "modern photojournalism!" There is this huge LOVE sign that kyle and I climbed in and there are just awesome textures and colors everywhere!!! it's fantastic!! Oh I love it love it love it!!
And Mary has such an eye for how to take a picture!! I love seeing different places that you can take people and put them in different poses to create a piece of art! Man oh man, I cannot wait to see how the pictures turn out! I am so EXCITED!!!!!


I finally got my ring back today! Just in time for pictures! oh it just looks so GOOOOOOOD! I cant stop oggling it!!! it sparkles and shines and makes me fall in love! Jeez I always thought i would prefer cz to diamonds cuz they "supposedly" sparkle more... that is a lie! diamonds have definitely become this girl's best friend!

No comments: