Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Been a Good Week

Im a cheater. Today I bought my brother's christmas gifts. I was limited to $50 and change.... I spent about $90 and change... oops.. But the way I see it is this: I had to pay for shipping for everything cuz they were all online purchases and all from different websites. SO technically I only spent like $60 and change.... wow $30 of shipping. THAT SUCKS. oh well too late now. Plus, I think he will really like his gifts:]

I decided on invitations finally. They're really cute and fun. I should be picking them up from the printer around the end of next week and then time for addressing! yay. :P

oh oh oh!!! I almost forgot the coolest part of my day. I entered a contest by Nikaela Curtis, a photographer in my ward, on friday. The rules of the contest were to send in your love story and you could win a free 2009 wedding photoshoot! You could also help someone else win by sending in why you love them. sooo I WON!! it was so cool! She's really awesome and does amazing work. My favorite part?? The lovely lady who did my engagement shots will be working with her as an assistant for the day! So I basically get the two best photographers around for free:] happy day! You can check out nikaela's work at http://www.nikaelacurtis.typepad.com and Mary's awesome suff at http://www.maryjordanphotography.blogspot.com

what a day!

oh and more fun news.


Kyle and I decided on our honeymoon. We're going to DISNEYLAND! ohhhh yeah!

Andddddd.... Kyle won tickets to the MArch 1st Suns vs Lakers game at his work Christmas party section 103 row 17
right behind the visitors bench. WOOOOOOO!

It's been a good week!

No comments: