Monday, April 20, 2009

2 months

2 lines I am grateful he never used on me:
-Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together?
-If you were a hamburger at McDonalds you'd be McGorgeous.

2 dishes he cooks well:
-steak
-fettucini alfredo

2 things he has surprised me with during our marriage:
-his willingness to sacrifice
-his desire to be a string priesthood leader in our family
(not that I didn't want those things I was just surprised by his AMOUNT of willingness and desire)

2 reasons why I am grateful for him:
-He loves me more than I often love myself.
-He cares for me like no one else in this world could.

2 of my favorite things:
-his childish giggle when he teases me
-his ability to compromise with my stubborn ways

2 best memories:
-moving up to Utah and within DAYS he can't stand it and flies up for 3 days
-The day we both knew that this was much more than just another relationship, this was eternal love.

Kyle Dennis Karges is my best friend and my life.
I don't know what I would do without him.
I am so grateful for everything he has done for me.
I wish there were ways to express my gratitude towards the love of my life.
I LOVE YOU KYLE


1 comment:

beckaboots said...

you are so sweet to your husband! can you believe that Kendall and I are going on 1 year next month? crazy!
you inspire me to say cute things about my hubby too :)