Saturday, June 27, 2009

Can you believe Shaq got TRADED??

Crazy week.

SUPER fun though.

Started a workout video with Bekah on Tuesday.
My quads were on fire for the first 3 days.
Now, I'm doing okay.:]

Took my dear friend Kevin out for a photo shoot on Thursday.
Brought Bekah along for moral support [heehee! && her wonderful ideas]

It totally rocked.
There is a SNEAK PEEK on my photo blog
&& more edited works will be up soon!

Went to the desert last night for the first time ever!
[Straight up, it was awesome.]

I'm trying to find work for the summer.
So if you have any suggestions, please tell me!

Yay for the weekend:]

4 comments:

beckaboots said...

whoohooo. Slimand6PACK!
and I just realized that I have this coming week off so maybe we can do our photoshoots of eachother this week!

LauraCassidy said...

thanks for your comment! :)

Roxanne said...

I enjoyed reading your blog Jennie! It's fun to share in what's happening in your life!

marry said...

Couple of reasons... one main reason is that I"m going to go to get my masters and the other big one it took time away from merrill