Tuesday, July 21, 2009

5 Months


I cannot believe it has been 5 months already! 5 wonderfully amazing months.

I have learned lots about Kyle && I cannot wait to learn more!

♥ chocolate is the way to His heart [not mine] Reeses in particular

♥ He makes me lists to keep me busy and mentally healthy not because it bothers him when I have a mental breakdown but because He wants me to be happy.

♥ I test His patience more often than not, yet He still holds me and tells me He loves me more than this world

♥ He can teach a primary lesson to 7 year-olds that He completely did not prepare for and STILL teach a better lesson than I can with a full week of preparation! [i'm envious]

♥ He is willing to compromise. More than I thought.

I L♥VE my husband. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Thank you for being patient when I have "slow production" days [a.k.a. unproductive days]

Happy [late] 5 months sugar muffin. [hahahaha]

&& here's to the rest of our lives!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

...and here's to the rest of eternity! :)