Seeing as it is quite close to the new year, I guess it is best that I begin to list my resolutions. I'm sure there will be many, for I am NO perfect person [though, sometimes I like to think I am], and I am sure there are many goals you would like to add to my list to make me that much awesomer. For example, I'm sure husband would love for me to stop pushing him to the side of the bed in the middle of the night, or stop stealing all the blankets, or stop pushing my freezing toes against his warm legs [we will see what happens]
So here is to a new year with a new chance to better myself.
So far I have come up with almost 2 dozen. I will probably add to this as I think further, but for now these are my wishes to make me a better [more awesome] ME.
1. Be on time to church, school, work, dinner, parties.... BE ON TIME
2. Plan my primary lesson at LEAST on Saturday, instead of 15 minutes before Primary begins
3. Have patience with my students
4. Get a new job that offers benefits
5. waste time less
6. blog more
7. Take Delta to the dog park more often
8. purchase lightroom
9. get more clients
10. shoot every day
11. edit at least once a week
12. learn restraint [esp when it comes to shopping for decorations]
13. keep better track of my phone
14. keep pose ideas in a notebook that I always keep with me
15. use my ' [apostrophes]
16. keep tasks in a daily calendar
17. complete those tasks
18. tell Husband I love him everyday
19. find at least 4 new locations a month
20. get my phlebotomy certificate/license
21. get my property and casualty insurance license
22. learn how to do my hair.
23. update my recipe blog and actually post.