Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A List of Greats

Wasting time again... But trying to do it quickly so I can get to the 4 1/2 insurance videos I promised husband today.
One of my favorite things about new years is the possibilities of new music.

This is my list of some of my favorite songs from 2009 [released sometime during '09 or at least a hit in '09]
***these are in no particular order***

Single Ladies [Put a Ring on it]- Beyonce
Love Story- Taylor Swift
I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
Viva La Vida- Cold Play
Boom Boom Pow- Black Eyed Peas
I'm A B- Black Eyed Peas
I Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas
Use Somebody- Kings of Leon
I Know You Want Me [Calle Ocho] - Pitbull
Hotel Room Service- Pitbull
Sexy Chick- David Guerra Ft. Akon [favorite song ever right now]
Don't Trust Me- 3OH!3
Gives You Hell- All American Rejects
Hello Seattle- Owl City
Fireflies- Owl City
Tik Tok- KeSha
The Call- Regina Spektor

All quite fantastic dance in your underpants pieces if you ask me.

No comments: