Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Suzanne Collins would

Finished the Hunger Games Saturday night, only to find it had a terrible hook that made me get up that instant and drive to Barnes and Noble and buy the sequel catching fire. How's that for one genius author?! "oh sorry, you can't know what happens yet go buy my next book!"

Just found an awesome website thanks to a friend that I am really excited about. It is ldsjournal.com. It's like a blog minus the public's eye. I love it. and what's even cooler is, just like you can turn your blog into a book, you can do this as well:] I'm super excited to get into it! I have a really hard time with genealogy so this might be a way that I can participate without completely going nutso.

Keep watch on the photo blog. Will be offering a special soon:]

1 comment:

marry said...

I know I know...I can't wait for the third book to come out.

Good for you about the journaling. That is the best way to start in geneology.