Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fat Cat


I started my diet this week.

There have been some trials and some discouraging moments and it's only been 4 days.

I will survive.

Starting Sunday I go all natural. If God didn't make it, I can't eat it. No processed foods whatsoever. No sugars whatsoever.


We will see if I survive.

I finished reading a great book today. I started it on Tuesday so I guess that makes it really great:]

It's called Fat Cat by Robin Brande


It is this really great story about this girl [Cat] who is this science GURU and decides to do her big science fair experiment on "dieting" per say. It is hilarious. It gives you butterflies. It makes you want to puke [in a good way]. I loved it. And you want to know the best part??


The author is my aunt.:] That's pretty great. Especially since I really like her book. It would kind of blow if she wasn't a good author. But she really truly has a gift! Her other book that I have read, Evolution, Me, and Other Freaks of Nature is just as amazing! It's persuasive and captivating and loving. I just can't get over the awesomeness.

1 comment:

Inside A Book said...

But the cool part...you are awesome by association!!

I'm glad you loved it. It has really motivated me too!