Saturday, January 1, 2011

Urban Outfitters Should Furnish My New Home

If I could register for wedding gifts, I would completely go a different way than we went originally. To begin, I would probably register at Target and Urban Outfitters. I love UO. It's beautiful.

As a matter of fact, if I were registering today. I would go crazy. This is a simple list of what I would do if i could redo my bathroom and kitchen RIGHT NOW:] This is simple necessities, no art pieces. yadayadayada..


Photobucket


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.



I know Christmas was just here and my birthday isn't until September.... Buttt I hear I love Jennie Day is coming up soon. So if anyone cares to love me:] My wishlist is a GREAT place to find a gift:]


[P.S. I love Jennie Day is EVERY DAY.]

No comments: